Call a Doc! Call a Doc!

I commented on your post on facebook about how I think you could end this.
The beat is sounding really nice but the bass is just a bit murky. If you know how to side chain I suggest side chaing out the 0hz-100hz on the bass every time the kick hits, the kick will bang in alot more. If you are already doing this than I suggest taking out some lower mids on the bass the help the knock part of the kick come out more.

Last but not least I think the bass is perfect until that weird pitch up thing near the end of the pattern. It's not bad, just sounds weird. Maybe ou could improve it somehow, but if not it doesn't really ruin anything.

SoufWes 2 SoufWes 2

JESUS MANG
this bumps all my fives

tehslaphappy responds:

ayyyy it's ya boy 55555

Tsukikanade Tsukikanade

Everything about this song is near perfect but there is one thing, I feel like this song is very empty due to the lack of drums. Even if it was just a kick drum every so often.

Troisnyx responds:

Thanks -- perchance a bodhrán beat might add to the atmosphere. I'm trying to visualise it in my head, and I'll admit that it's growing on me a little bit.

Mystic's Shore Mystic's Shore

I'm sorry for being a total freak but I really fan girl over you -,-

etherealwinds responds:

Hahaha thank you!

Red Stallion Red Stallion

I really don't know what to say, this song makes me nervous.

Opaix - Distant Galaxy Opaix - Distant Galaxy

The only complaint I have is the sounds should have been synths instead of fake instruments.

ElectroLord99 responds:

xD lol ty jaykwub

Rapture Rapture

this is almost flawless :3

TOS - Pinto's Storm TOS - Pinto's Storm

To be honest it doesn't sound like you just started playing the piano, everything is very well orchestrated. The intro is a little strange as the Doomroar said but it doens't take to much away in my opinion. I love the calmness this has, with a twist of emotion. This would be perfect for an rpg video game, it reminds me alot of the first fable game. Nice job!

nietzlawe responds:

When making this piece, I tried to make a starter cue, but it didn't work out as well as I thought. The opening does come in a bit abruptly.

I'm honoured that you at least like the piece. It staggers me a little bit that I have only just started out on the piano and people generally like the feel of what I'm trying to do.

All I am is me All I am is me